Wed 11 July 2018
You'd think that after having your first, second or even third child you'd have the contraceptive game locked down, right?
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP who specialises in women's health and wants women to know there are more than just one contraceptive option out there.
Sneha walks through the options available, the types of contraceptives that are better suited to post-pregnancy, and whether or not contraceptive use can impact the if, when, and how of going on to have more children.
And no, breastfeeding is not a natural contraceptive!
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- When is not wanting sex actually sexual dysfunction
- Pyschological changes after pregnancy and birth
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- How your body changes during and after pregnancy
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
Make sure you never miss out on expert advice and stories from real parents by subscribing to Kinderling Conversation.