Thu 8 December 2016
Once you have kids, your dreams of globe-trotting may have been stuffed in the cupboard. Sally Webb from Travel Without Tears says it doesn’t have to be so hard, and she’s chosen her favourite gifts to inspire family travel.
Here are some of her recommendations:
- Travel Without Tears guidebook – a guide to travelling easily with children.
- Trunki cases- a place to pack treasured objects, and to rest when the going gets tough.
- Stokke portable high chair - this allows parents to eat at any restaurant, anywhere!
- Little passports - a fun, educational and tactile experience for kids to explore the world without actually leaving home.
- Kathmandu packing cells - a great way to pack in one case, but have a little pocket for everyone in the family.