Tue 24 April 2018
Many mums suffer in silence, thinking it’s normal when things aren’t quite the same as before having a baby.
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP on a mission. She wants mums to know that many things can be treated. Here she explains prolapse and what we can do about it.
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Contraception after childbirth and family planning
- When is not wanting sex actually sexual dysfunction
- Pyschological changes after pregnancy and birth
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- How your body changes during and after pregnancy