Get the free Kinderling app
Available now on Apple and Android
Our app turns your phone into a pocket entertainment unit, a music player, a story teller and a fun companion for meals, bath and bedtime. Plus there are great shows for grown-ups too!
- Download family-friendly music for play, parties and chill-out times
- Download soothing tunes and sleepy meditations like Bedtime Explorers to help your kids sleep through the night
- Enjoy audio stories from May Gibbs, Aaron Blabey, Matt Cosgrove, Kate & Jol Temple and more
- Listen to grown-up shows like Feed Play Love and The Parent Panel
- Download or stream awesome mixtapes with throwback tunes for grown ups, songs for road trips, movie classics, slumber parties and heaps more
- Download mindful meditations with special episodes for parents, and the Daytime Explorers series for kids
- New kid-safe interface and audio player
- Fun and games perfect for road trips with the Are We There Yet series (in partnership with NRMA Insurance) with Guy Sebastian, Fitzy & Wippa, Justine Clarke and heaps more.
If you love it, please review and rate the app to help us get it out to more parents. If you’ve got feedback, email us.
Listeners love it! Read their reviews:
"Road trip saviour! Love the wide range of child and adult friendly music; modest data use compared to streaming" - Android reviewer, Emily
"It's the best. Download it and wonder why you didn't download it sooner" - Apple user, Muesli Mum
"Great and easy Don't have to worry about dodgy programming, always family friendly and fun" - Android user, William
"We love it - especially the conversations about parenting. Very reassuring, engaging and great tips!" - Apple user, Andy