This week Kinderling High Fives some deliciously funky food songs to celebrate Fruit and Veg Month 2016.
Fruit & Veg month is a NSW Government initiative that puts the spotlight on all the healthy foods that kids can have fun eating. But that doesn't mean families right across Australia can't take part!
Listen out for Vegetables are Funky! by The Vegetable Plot (the official Fruit and Veg Month theme), alongside lots of other great fruit and vegetable songs all this week.
- Track3. Eatin' WeedsArtistFormidable Vegetable Sound System
Check out our latest High Fives
Discover more programs
- Birthday Party Playlists
- Busy Bodies with Mr Snot Bottom
- The Beanies
- Bedtime Explorers
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Mother Tongue with Sirine
- Play & Learn
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- The Fact Detectives
- Together Time
- Story of the Week
- Storytelling for Healing