This week Kinderling High Fives an album of beautiful songs for the heart and soul - Make A Circle by Jennifer Paskow.
Make a Circle is a collection of songs that express the idea that learning to love and accept oneself is the first step to loving and accepting others; while embracing everyone's differences.
Paskow's philosophy is that music has the power uplift, heal and empower us. And that’s exactly what her songs do to little and big people alike.
Listen out for Make A Circle on Kinderling all this week!
- Track3. Listen To Your HeartArtistJennifer Paskow
- Track5. Hello MoonArtistJennifer Paskow
Check out our latest High Fives
Written with all children in mind, Therapeutic Songs for Kids is…
Discover more programs
- Birthday Party Playlists
- Busy Bodies with Mr Snot Bottom
- The Beanies
- Bedtime Explorers
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Mother Tongue with Sirine
- Play & Learn
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- The Fact Detectives
- Together Time
- Story of the Week