Wed 31 October 2018
Need help getting the kids to sleep? Bedtime Explorers is our relaxing podcast, perfect for the end of the day.
Each episode invites kids on an imaginative journey, using easy-to-learn meditation techniques to get them ready for bed.
Listen nightly at 7pm or;
- Anywhere, anytime in the free Kinderling app
- Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts
- And if you have an Amazon home speaker, just say "Alexa, play Bedtime Explorers".
Scripting and Narration: Amy-Taylor Kabbaz
Sound Editing and Design: Max Gosford
Concept and Executive Production: Lorna Clarkson
Listen to more Bedtime Explorers episodes
Discover more programs
- Birthday Party Playlists
- Busy Bodies with Mr Snot Bottom
- The Beanies
- Bedtime Explorers
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Mother Tongue with Sirine
- Play & Learn
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- Together Time
- Story of the Week
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.