Wed 31 October 2018
Need help getting the kids to sleep? Bedtime Explorers is our relaxing podcast, perfect for the end of the day.
Each episode invites kids on an imaginative journey, using easy-to-learn meditation techniques to get them ready for bed.
Listen nightly at 7pm or;
- Anywhere, anytime in the free Kinderling app
- Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts
- And if you have an Amazon home speaker, just say "Alexa, play Bedtime Explorers".
Scripting and Narration: Amy-Taylor Kabbaz
Sound Editing and Design: Max Gosford
Concept and Executive Production: Lorna Clarkson
Listen to more Bedtime Explorers episodes
Discover more programs
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- The Beanies
- Bedtime Explorers
- Birthday Party
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Go Jetters
- Hey Duggee
- I'm Awake!
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Little Lunch
- Pick Me Up
- Play & Learn
- Radio Playground
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- Start Your Engines
- Sunday Headspace
- Together Time
- We Are Family
- We Are The Champions
- Story of the Week
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.