Wed 31 October 2018
The original season that began Bedtime Explorers, Magical Places invites children on calming journeys into their imaginations.
As they learn to slow down their breathing and let their imaginations float away, they are guided on journeys to visit a beautiful beach, discover a magical island, float in the calming ocean, climb a majestic mountain and more. All before floating gently back down into bed, and to off to sleep.
Listen nightly at 7pm or;
- Listen on the Kinderling app
- Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts
- And if you have an Amazon home speaker, just say "Alexa, play Bedtime Explorers".
Executive Producer: Lorna Clarkson
Host: Amy-Taylor Kabbaz
Editing and Sound Design: Max Gosford
Listen to more Bedtime Explorers episodes
Discover more programs
- Birthday Party Playlists
- Busy Bodies with Mr Snot Bottom
- Bedtime Explorers
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Mother Tongue with Sirine
- Play & Learn
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- The Fact Detectives
- Together Time
- Story of the Week
- Storytelling for Healing
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.