Sun 24 February 2019
Is your go-to dance move the Macarena?
Is your groove in the heart?
Are you ready to hail the Vengabus?
It's time to dust off the Doc Martens, tie on the chokers, and chuck on the cargo pants because we have selected the ultimate ’90s Pop playlist for the Boomers, X and Yers who danced through the final decade of the 20th century.
Big thanks to our friends on Facebook who helped us select this amazing list.
1. Fatboy Slim - Praise You
2. Deee-lite - Groove Is in the Heart
3. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
4. Kylie Minogue - Better the Devil You Know
5. Ace of Base - The Sign
6. Smash Mouth - All Star
7. Spin Doctors - Two Princes
8. Hanson - Mmmbop
9. Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There
10. Vengaboys - We Like to Party! (the Vengabus)
11. Los Del Rio - Macarena
12. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
13. Macy Gray - I Try
14. Lighthouse Family - High
15. Cher - Believe
Listen to more Retro Rewind episodes
Discover more programs
- Birthday Party Playlists
- Busy Bodies with Mr Snot Bottom
- The Beanies
- Bedtime Explorers
- Daytime Explorers
- Digital Disco
- Dirtgirl's Nature Detective Academy
- Gather 'Round with Groovy Ruby
- Mother Tongue with Sirine
- Play & Learn
- Regression Session with Barry Divola
- Retro Rewind
- Settle Petal
- Sleepy Soundtrack
- The Fact Detectives
- Together Time
- Story of the Week
- Storytelling for Healing