School mornings aren't easy for a parent. The kids squabble, or they overslept, or they take an hour to eat one Weetbix...
Then of course traffic can be bad, an urgent work dilemma can spring up, the weather can totally rain on your morning parade.
Are you ready, mums and dads?
Here at Kinderling we’ve always found music a great motivator in the morning - and it can help us negate any bumps that may catch us by surprise.
1. It wakes you up.
2. It can give you energy.
3. And if you’re really lucky, it will help boost your mood while you’re at it!
So to help our fellow parents out, here’s our vote for the best songs to get you through the school run with a smile.
Choose them all!
Just get them on a playlist and get ready to crank them really, really loud on your way to school.
Top 10 school run songs
1. 'Wake Me Up Before You Go Go' by Wham!
2. 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams
3. 'Lovely Day' by Bill Withers
4. 'Walking On Sunshine' by Katrina & The Waves
5. 'Ain't Nobody' by Chaka Khan & Rufus
6. 'Can't Stop The Feeling' by Justin Timberlake
7. 'Shake it Off' by Taylor Swift
8. 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen
9. 'Don’t Worry Be Happy' by Bobby McFerrin
10. 'Good Morning Good Morning' by The Beatles
What's your favourite song to get you going in the morning? Tell us on Facebook!
7 memes that capture life as a music-loving parent
Music + kids = hilarity!
The top 10 musical appearances on Sesame Street
Ever catch Stevie Wonder, Johnny Cash or Paul Simon alongside Elmo and Grover?
This app turns colours into a musical instrument on your phone
The most affordable musical instrument (apart from the recorder!) that you can ever get your kid.
7 ways we use music to help our baby sleep
#2: Create a playlist of songs at least two hours long.
Save those precious drops! 7 ways to raise little water warriors
Seven easy ways to teach our kids to conserve water.
Chinese New Year: Welcome to the Year of the Rat!
What to expect from babies born in the Year of the Rat.
Ewww! 6 weird (and kinda gross) ways kids show us their love
Kids show their love in the weirdest of ways!
Is your child "tired and wired"? This might be why
The little-known way getting up after bedtime can sabotage your kids’ sleep.