Not sure what to give this Valentine’s Day? Sometimes a simple thank you will do. Find gratitude in the everyday, and say thank you to your partner for the simple things (even if you're not quite on board with celebrating the day of love)!
- Making the bed when I didn’t ask you to.
- Your unsolicited, genuine compliments.
- Crying when our child was born.
- Going to the supermarket to get toilet paper, easy mac and diet lemonade when I’m sick and can’t get out of bed.
- Making me laugh when I'm cranky AF.
- Doing coffee runs on Saturday mornings when the kids are going cray.
- Being complicit in my disdain for this particular day.
- Watching trashy Netflix series with me after the ankle-biters are asleep.
- Doing the washing up.
- Telling me I had a kid's food stain on me BEFORE I left the house.
- Not getting angry when I repeatedly return the car without any petrol.
- Cooking me dinner when I’ve had a busy day at work.
- Surprising me with tickets to gigs of my favourite bands.
- Putting the toilet seat down.
- Not judging me when I drank too much wine and fell asleep during dinner with your parents.
- Not complaining when you watch Married at First Sight with me.
- Singing to the kids at bath time.
- Letting me go to the shops on my own when I need some me time.
- Taking the kids to the movies when I got into a food coma after our BBQ lunch.
- Being you!
A letter to my husband on Valentine’s Day
This Valentine's Day, Shevonne Hunt writes down her love.
Can't find a babysitter? 5 date ideas to try at home
Creative ideas when you're stuck at home!
Seven positions to try this Valentine's Day
We know what parents really want this V-Day. Here's our guide on how to get it.
Four simple steps to recharge your relationship after kids
How to bring back the spark when it's all sizzled out.
Can scheduled romance make love real again?
Book in the love this Valentine's Day, says Shevonne Hunt.
Why Meshel Laurie’s book about breakups could help you stay together
The comedian and radio host shares her tips for making your relationship and love last.
How to reignite the romance in your relationship after kids
Has passion left the building since you’ve become parents? Therapist Desiree Spierings shares some invaluable advice to reviving the romance.
Seven date ideas that are better than a fancy dinner
Sick of the same old options but too tired to plan something different? With Valentine’s Day on the way, Kinderling’s here to help.