Like sleepless nights and food-stained clothes, Peppa Pig is an unavoidable part of modern parenting. Along with her family and friends, the world’s most famous pig has taken over family homes around the world and for good reason – the show’s actually pretty cute, funny and let’s be honest, a lot more bearable than many other kids’ cartoons.
Here’s seven signs you've become a Peppa Pig parent:
1. Snorting is a perfectly fine way for the family to communicate
2. You can never look at a "muddy puddle" the same way
3. You know how hard it is to draw Peppa without her looking like a hair-dryer or a part of the male anatomy (don’t try it in public!)
4. You really relate to Miss Rabbit because she’s the ultimate multi-tasker and always working!
5. Secretly you’re jealous of Pedro Pony because he always sleeps in
6. You can’t pass road works without thinking of Mr Bull “DIGGING UP THE ROAD!”
7. You feel guilty anytime you eat pork around the kids
Have we missed any? Let us know!
Olivia White's take on kids' TV shows will make you LOL
Capturing all our feels after one too many re-runs...
How to beat winter bugs like a boss
Expert tips to stay healthy and conquer the cold.
Warming winter recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Meals to keep you warm, healthy and strong in every way.
Best and worst behaved kids' names revealed
Are your kids on the list?
Download shows, stories and sleepy tunes with our free app
New episodes of Sarah & Duck, Hey Duggee and Kazoops just added!
Watch the trailer for the next Frozen instalment!
With everyone's favourite snowman taking the lead.
How to get some peace back in your parenting
It sounds like an oxymoron but it is possible to achieve.
The new Bluey toy collection is almost here!
Stop everything! The approximate release date for the new Bluey toys has been revealed.