Dad of the moment, Robert E Kelly has appeared on TV again, this time intentionally with his family.
After initially ignoring the media's calls since their adorable video-bomb went viral, Robert, his wife Jung-A Kim and kids Marion and James appeared on the same BBC program to explain the sequence of the events that led to the kids busting in on dad's important interview.
“We watched it multiple times, too, and our families have watched it as well," explains Richard. "Everybody we know seems to think it's pretty hysterical."
Here's the key things you need to know:
- Yes, everyone was wearing pants in the video.
- They were worried that the "BBC would never call" them again after the interview.
- Richard normally locks the door, but he forgot that day. Needless to say, he’ll be locking it in future.
- Marion saw her dad on the TV in the loungeroom and recognising the room, went to go find him
- Jung-A Kim was filming the TV and had to race in after her
- About all the negative comments and debate, Jing-a says it best: "I hope people just enjoy it and not argue over this"
- In a separate interview with the Wall Street Journal, Robert said his daughter was “in a hippity-hoppity mood that day because of the school party". Bless her!
- They also said they felt “pretty uncomfortable” that people assumed Jung-A Kim was the nanny.
The best internet reactions and parodies
BBC Dad gets the Celine Dion treatment. pic.twitter.com/Sn9yAxhWC8— Matthew Gibbs (@matthewgibbsy) March 10, 2017
That mom bust in rhe interview like pic.twitter.com/Lr4ZJkQYAJ— Kevín (@KevOnStage) March 11, 2017
my only comment on bbc dad is this is exactly how i always walk into a room pic.twitter.com/oIM0l3FRfm— maple cocaine (@historyinflicks) March 10, 2017
No Fake News here! Hanx. https://t.co/xHbPx50u8H— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) March 10, 2017
I feel like BBC Dad's kids didn't get a chance to fully articulate their opinion on South Korean politics & deserve a separate interview.— Robin Virginie (@RobinVirginie) March 10, 2017
Anyone who's ever done a Skype interview knows exactly why BBC Dad didn't get up to help with the rugrats:— Jon Schneidman (@RealSchneidman) March 10, 2017
My dude isn't wearing pants.
They're cousins. Identical cousins. pic.twitter.com/00HPhjHWi7— Madison M. K. (@4evrmalone) March 10, 2017
Win a Little Fish prize pack from Walker Books!
The brand-new book series from Lucy Cousins, the creator of Maisy.
Pissed-off Peppa: Our favourite pink pig has new-found attitude
Suddenly Peppa’s gone all sassy.
Surfing champion Bethany Hamilton gives birth to second child
An adorable new addition to her family trio.
Ditch the chocolate! Try making these cute bunny bags this Easter
Want to avoid a chocolate coma this year? Make these and fill with other special goodies instead!
14 crazy gender reveal cakes
Because apparently boy and girl colours are still a thing.
Lego to use ‘sustainable’ plastic in their toy bricks
The toy giant's getting a little bit greener.
Getting to know: Meshel Laurie
The author, radio star and podcaster reveals what she loves about being a parent.
Getting to know: Sarah Hunstead from CPR Kids
One of our wonderful panellists on The Parent Panel.