Dad of the moment, Robert E Kelly has appeared on TV again, this time intentionally with his family.
After initially ignoring the media's calls since their adorable video-bomb went viral, Robert, his wife Jung-A Kim and kids Marion and James appeared on the same BBC program to explain the sequence of the events that led to the kids busting in on dad's important interview.
“We watched it multiple times, too, and our families have watched it as well," explains Richard. "Everybody we know seems to think it's pretty hysterical."
Here's the key things you need to know:
- Yes, everyone was wearing pants in the video.
- They were worried that the "BBC would never call" them again after the interview.
- Richard normally locks the door, but he forgot that day. Needless to say, he’ll be locking it in future.
- Marion saw her dad on the TV in the loungeroom and recognising the room, went to go find him
- Jung-A Kim was filming the TV and had to race in after her
- About all the negative comments and debate, Jing-a says it best: "I hope people just enjoy it and not argue over this"
- In a separate interview with the Wall Street Journal, Robert said his daughter was “in a hippity-hoppity mood that day because of the school party". Bless her!
- They also said they felt “pretty uncomfortable” that people assumed Jung-A Kim was the nanny.
The best internet reactions and parodies
BBC Dad gets the Celine Dion treatment. pic.twitter.com/Sn9yAxhWC8— Matthew Gibbs (@matthewgibbsy) March 10, 2017
That mom bust in rhe interview like pic.twitter.com/Lr4ZJkQYAJ— Kevín (@KevOnStage) March 11, 2017
my only comment on bbc dad is this is exactly how i always walk into a room pic.twitter.com/oIM0l3FRfm— maple cocaine (@historyinflicks) March 10, 2017
No Fake News here! Hanx. https://t.co/xHbPx50u8H— Tom Hanks (@tomhanks) March 10, 2017
I feel like BBC Dad's kids didn't get a chance to fully articulate their opinion on South Korean politics & deserve a separate interview.— Robin Virginie (@RobinVirginie) March 10, 2017
Anyone who's ever done a Skype interview knows exactly why BBC Dad didn't get up to help with the rugrats:— Jon Schneidman (@RealSchneidman) March 10, 2017
My dude isn't wearing pants.
They're cousins. Identical cousins. pic.twitter.com/00HPhjHWi7— Madison M. K. (@4evrmalone) March 10, 2017
The hilarious trick that will catch if your kid is lying to you
Caught red-handed! Or is it red-eared?
12 fun activity ideas for a cold weekend indoors
Because we always need new ideas to keep the kids entertained!
'90s canteen foods that were the bomb back in the day
... but you probably wouldn't let your kids order them now!
Someone invented a portable 'pee cup' so your kids can wee in the car
Hey, it's better than a water bottle?
8 kids who played hairdresser... on themselves
Hide the clippers!
WIN one of two magical family outings, thanks to JBL!
Crack the code to enter now.
16 cakes that prove the art of the Women's Weekly birthday cake isn't dead
Enough with the fancy fondant cakes, already!
11 sensory play ideas for babies (once they stop sleeping all the time)
Help grow their curious minds with these fun activities.