Kinderling is joining Sydney’s One Fine Baby family and lifestyle fair and we’re bringing our favourite entertainers and parenting experts too. We’ve picked our favourite music acts to hit the stage, and have asked awesome parenting experts to share their advice in Kinderling Conversation’s Parent Lounge, hosted by Shevonne Hunt.
It’s all happening Saturday and Sunday, November 4-5, from 9am to 3pm at the Royal Hall of Industries in Moore Park. Tickets are free – you just need to register on their website.
Fun live music for families
Hitting our stage to get you moving and grooving will be:
- Sam Moran, star of the Play Along With Sam TV show and our own Play & Learn series
- Angie Who, multi-talented kids musician and author
- Teeny Tiny Stevies, one of our favourite indie kids’ bands
- Together Time Live with our own Groovy Ruby and K-Mascot
Stay tuned for performance times as we get closer to the event.
Kinderling Conversation’s Parent Lounge has clever advice for parents
We're hosting an A-Team of parenting consultants guaranteed to give you great advice on topics encompassing sleep (or not getting any!), screen time, family first aid and fashion.
Joining us in the Parent Lounge will be:
- Chris Minogue – Mothercraft nurse, author and co-host of Kinderling Helpline (Saturday only)
- Sue Nettleton – Mothercraft nurse and midwife (Sunday only)
- Amy Taylor-Kabbaz – life coach and mindfulness instructor from Happy Mama
- Lana Sussman & Kristy Levin – founders of The Parents Village
- Sarah Hunstead – paediatric nurse, author and founding director of CPR Kids
- Emma Sutherland – naturopath, nutritionist, author and founder of Studio You
- Amelia McFarlane – fashion consultant from Colour Me In Styling
- Caitlin Fitzsimmons – money editor for Sydney Morning Herald and The Age
- Dr Kristy Goodwin – kids technology + development expert
Visit the Parent Lounge page for more guest and session times.
The fair will also feature over 100 of Sydney’s most creative and innovative vendors with stalls dedicated to kids clothing, maternity clothing, kids interiors and decor, equipment, fashion and everything in between.
Parents as role models: understanding our own addiction to screens
It's time to examine how we use the screen.
Kinderling's expert Chris Minogue releases great new baby book
Our resident baby guru Chris Minogue has penned Bringing Baby Home, the essential guide for the modern Australian family.
Mindfulness tips for parents and kids with Amy Taylor-Kabbaz
The Happy Mama coach shares her techniques for dealing with daily stress as a parent.
First-aid for children’s burns with CPR Kids' Sarah Hunstead
Hot tea, soup bowls and heaters are all around in winter, and kids always find them too!
5 things that inspire me: Angie Who
The musical mum shares the passions and pursuits that inspire her.
Six tips to re-energise your daily routine
Feeling flat? Here's some easy steps to get more energy, focus and patience.
Finding my style again after kids
How host Shevonne Hunt rediscovered herself and fashion after cleaning out her closet.
The simple change that made family dinner time great again
Kids who eat with the family most nights are generally less stressed.