This recipe is super easy to make with pre-made ingredients and the perfect snack for your little trick or treaters.
We used pre-made mini pizza bases and pizza sauce from a jar, but you could take this up a level by making your own pizza dough and sauce, if you have the time.
10-minute spooky pizza recipe ingredients
- 4 mini pizza bases
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 4 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 6 black olives
- Spread the pizza bases with a generous layer of pizza sauce.
- Use scissors to cut ghost shapes from the sliced cheese.
- Again, use the scissors to cut out eyes and mouths from the black olives.
- Position the ghosts on top of the pizza sauce. Add the eyes and mouth.
- Bake in a hot oven for 7 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
This recipe originally appeared on Babyology.
Amp up the spooky fun this Halloween with our Halloween mixtapes full of deadset wicked tunes to get the whole fam doing the Monster Mash!
Recipe: Chocolate chip Anzac slice
Your favourite cookie got a delicious makeover!
These Bluey birthday cakes are all the inspiration you need!
These cakes are seriously impressive!
'90s canteen foods that were the bomb back in the day
... but you probably wouldn't let your kids order them now!
This rocking chair with attached bassinet is hands-down the most genius invention ever
Recipe: Super-easy apple, cinnamon and oat pikelets
Your toddler's new favourite snack!
Shhh! 10 (secret) reasons why every family loves Bunnings
It's not just the sausage sizzle!
16 cakes that prove the art of the Women's Weekly birthday cake isn't dead
Enough with the fancy fondant cakes, already!
Over 100 easy ideas for healthy school lunch boxes
Never run out of inspiration again!