Kinderling Kids Radio has teamed up with Qantas to bring you three exclusive in-flight radio channels, created for the airline’s youngest (and most precious) passengers. Ready, Jet, Go! includes activities, stories and song, Settle Petal’s great for anxious kids in need of calm, and use Sleepy Soundtrack for those long-haul flights. For all the current program info and track-listings keep scrolling or to hear family friendly music and activities anytime, download our free app.
Ready, Jet, Go!
Hosted by popular children’s entertainer Groovy Ruby, Ready, Jet, Go! will take kids on a supersonic adventure with awesome songs, jokes, activities and stories. It's perfect to keep young kids entertained in the air! They’ll recognise some of Australia’s top artists including Angie Who, Benny Time, Teeny Tiny Stevies and more.
Check out the playlist:
- Rainbow - Sia
- Mouse & Moo - Mouse and Moo
- Buzzy Buzzy - Dirt Girl and Friends
- I Ate A Rainbow - Teeny Tiny Stevies
- Magician - Big Block Singsong
- Rat in a boat - Little Feet Music
- Hippopotomas - Benny Time
- Hey Sun - Angie Who
- Silly Song - Justine Clarke
- My Pants Are On Vacation - Caspar Babypants
Perfect for calming nerves or settling down once you’re into the flight, it’s filled with gentle tunes to create the ultimate headphone chill-zone for kids. From February 1, we’re featuring the brand new Caspar Babypants album, Sleep Tight, alongside some other relaxed faves.
Check out the playlist:
- You've Got A Friend - Guy Sebastian
- I'm Here - Dolly Parton
- Cozy - Caspar Babypants
- Ementha-Papaguneray (Turtle Song) - Emily Wurramara
- Baby Mine (from Dumbo) - Kate Miller-Heidke
- Heart of Mine - Angie Who
- How Many Stars? - Justine Clarke
- Go Slow Sluggy - Caspar Babypants
- Platypus - John Field
- Bein' Green - Sesame Street
- Lavender's Blue - Sean O'Boyle
- Wouldn't It Be Nice - Mark Walmsley
- Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
- A Musical Snuffbox - Queensland Symphony Orchestra and Patrick Thomas
- Dream A Little Dream - Mama Cass
- Swim Little Turtle - Benny Time
- Into White - Cat Stevens
- Concerto for 4 Harpsichords in A Minor, BWV 1065, Arr. for 8 Marimbas and Orchestra: II. Largo - The Wave Quartet
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Scott Aplin
- Sleep Mister Sandman - Caspar Babypants
A Fearsome Beast and a Dumpling Feast by Yves Stenning. Part of the Dinner Detectives series.
This is the ideal playlist for anyone wanting to get some shut eye on a flight. Sleepy Soundtrack plays gentle ambient tunes to help you or your little ones drift into sweet dreams. It features lullaby versions of ABBA, Bob Marley, The Backstreet Boys and more.
Check out the playlist:
- Friday I'm In Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- You've Got The Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Satie Gymnopédie No. 1 - Alistair McGowan
- Let It Be - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- I Want To Go To Mars - Andrew Lockington
- Hurt - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- No Woman No Cry - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Tigerlili and Mimi's Mewsical - David Teie
- Every Breath You Take - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Dream 19 (Pulse) - Max Richter
- Larger Than Life (Lullaby Version of The Backstreet Boys) - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Rock-a-bye Baby - Jane Sheldon & Teddy Tahu Rhodes
- London Calling - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- We Found Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Mamma Mia (by ABBA) - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Window 5 (Loop 7) - Gentleforce
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Constellation 1 - Max Richter
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
Kinderling Kids Radio is available on selected Qantas domestic and international routes now.
Watch your host Groovy Ruby announce our new programs...
Get a sneak peek of the show on Kinderling Conversation!
And grown-ups, don't forget to check out Kinderling Conversation, already on selected routes.
How to fly with little ones (and not end up in tears)
Tips on sleep, food and activities from Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue.
When toddlers won’t sleep: 5 things we learnt from a child sleep expert
Think you'll claim your rest back after babyhood? Think again.
Essential food tips for sleep-deprived parents
Dead tired? Don’t double-down on caffeine and chocolate! Naturopath Emma Sutherland shares healthier options to pump up your energy levels.
5 tricks to avoid motion sickness
Summer is nearly upon us and so are the long, nausea-inducing car trips.
5 ways to deal with sleep deprivation
Don’t pressure yourself to sleep when bub sleeps.
How do lullabies connect us to our past?
Our history plays an important role, both cultural and personal.
Save the snag: The humble sausage is under attack
We’ve shunted sugar. Wept over wheat. And ditched dairy. But for the love of all that is holy: lay off the sausage!
The top 22 kid-friendly places to eat in Australia
A go-to guide for family eats.