Kinderling Kids Radio has teamed up with Qantas and Jetstar to bring you three exclusive in-flight radio channels, created for the airline’s youngest (and most precious) passengers. Ready, Jet, Go! includes activities, stories and song, Settle Petal’s great for anxious kids in need of calm, and use Sleepy Soundtrack for those long-haul flights. For all the current program info and track-listings keep scrolling or to hear family friendly music and activities anytime, download our free app.
Ready, Jet, Go!
Hosted by popular children’s entertainer Groovy Ruby, Ready, Jet, Go! will take kids on a supersonic adventure with awesome songs, jokes, activities and stories. It's perfect to keep young kids entertained in the air! They’ll recognise some of Australia’s top artists including Benny Time, The Silly Galahs and more.
Check out the playlist:
- Rainbow - Sia
- Ben De Banana - The Silly Galahs
- Buzzy Buzzy - Dirt Girl and friends
- I Ate a Rainbow - Teeny Tiny Stevies
- B-I-N-G-O - Jay Laga'aia
- Rat in a boat - Little Feet Music
- Hippopotomas - Benny Time
- Hey Sun - Angie Who
- Silly Song - Justine Clarke
- My Pants Are On Vacation - Caspar Babypants
Perfect for calming nerves or settling down once you’re into the flight, it’s filled with gentle tunes to create the ultimate headphone chill-zone for kids. We’re currently featuring Angie Who and Caspar Babypants alongside some other relaxed faves.
Check out the playlist:
- You've Got A Friend - Guy Sebastian
- I'm Here - Dolly Parton
- Teeny Tiny Stevies - Quiet Time
- Baby Mine (from Dumbo) - Kate Miller-Heidke
- Heart of Mine - Angie Who
- How Many Stars? - Justine Clarke
- Go Slow Sluggy - Caspar Babypants
- Platypus - John Field
- Bein' Green - Sesame Street
- Lavender's Blue - Sean O'Boyle
- Wouldn't It Be Nice - Mark Walmsley
- Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller and His Orchestra
- A Musical Snuffbox - Queensland Symphony Orchestra and Patrick Thomas
- Dream A Little Dream - Mama Cass
- Swim Little Turtle - Benny Time
- Into White - Cat Stevens
- Concerto for 4 Harpsichords in A Minor, BWV 1065, Arr. for 8 Marimbas and Orchestra: II. Largo - The Wave Quartet
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Scott Aplin
- Sleep Mister Sandman - Caspar Babypants
A Fearsome Beast and A Dumpling Feast by Yves Stening
This is the ideal playlist for anyone wanting to get some shut eye on a flight. Sleepy Soundtrack plays gentle ambient tunes to help you or your little ones drift into sweet dreams. Featuring soothing sounds from Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star, Alistair McGowan and more.
Check out the playlist:
- Friday I'm In Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- You've Got The Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Satie Gymnopédie No. 1 - Alistair McGowan
- Let It Be - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- I Want To Go To Mars - Andrew Lockington
- Hurt - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- No Woman No Cry - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Tigerlili and Mimi's Mewsical - David Teie
- Every Breath You Take - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Dream 19 (Pulse) - Max Richter
- Larger Than Life (Lullaby Version of The Backstreet Boys) - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Rock-a-bye Baby - Jane Sheldon & Teddy Tahu Rhodes
- London Calling - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- We Found Love - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Mamma Mia (by ABBA) - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Window 5 (Loop 7) - Gentleforce
- Don't Think Twice, It's All Right - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
- Constellation 1 - Max Richter
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Twinkle Twinkle Little Rock Star
'Rainbow' from Bedtime Explorers
Kinderling Kids Radio is available on selected Qantas and Jetstar international routes now.
Watch your host Groovy Ruby announce our new programs...
How to fly with little ones (and not end up in tears)
Tips on sleep, food and activities from Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue.
When toddlers won’t sleep: 5 things we learnt from a child sleep expert
Think you'll claim your rest back after babyhood? Think again.
Essential food tips for sleep-deprived parents
Dead tired? Don’t double-down on caffeine and chocolate! Naturopath Emma Sutherland shares healthier options to pump up your energy levels.
5 tricks to avoid motion sickness
Summer is nearly upon us and so are the long, nausea-inducing car trips.
How do lullabies connect us to our past?
Our history plays an important role, both cultural and personal.
15 memories to make with your kids (before they grow up too much)
A buckte list of activities to help you make the most of your kids' young years.
Part-time working mums are the best employees. Here's why.
It's a lot to juggle, but you working mums are a catch.
5 ways to buck routine (and replace it with fun) these holidays
Presenter Shevonne Hunt is hanging on for the last day of school, and there is plenty she's looking forward to these holidays.