Kinderling is coming to Melbourne's One Fine Baby family and lifestyle fair and we’re bringing our favourite entertainers and parenting experts too. We’ll be curating the event’s live music program and the Education Hub area, which will be hosted by Kinderling Conversation’s Shevonne Hunt.
It all happens Saturday and Sunday, September 9-10, from 9am to 3pm at Melbourne's Royal Exhibition Building. Tickets are free – you just need to register on their website.
Awesome live music for families
Hitting our stage to get you moving and grooving will be:
- Sam Moran, star of the Play Along With Sam TV show and our own Play & Learn series
- Teeny Tiny Stevies, one of our favourite indie kids’ bands
- Together Time live with our own Groovy Ruby, K-Mascot and DJ Lorna
Stay tuned for performance times as we get closer to the event.
Our Education Hub's got smart advice for parents
We're hosting an A-Team of parenting consultants guaranteed to give you great advice on topics encompassing sleep (or not getting any!), screen time, family first aid and fashion.
Joining us at the Education Hub will be:
- Chris Minogue - mothercraft author and co-host of Kinderling Helpline (Saturday only)
- Natalie Herman – sleep consultant (Sunday only)
- Amy Taylor-Kabbaz – life coach and mindfulness instructor from Happy Mama
- Kate Highfield – screentime expert and early learning researcher at Swinburn University
- Dr Anita Collins – music educator and host of our podcast, The Lullaby Effect
- Amelia McFarlane – fashion consultant from Colour Me In Styling
- Child Revive First Aid's Leanne Ralston and Amanda Thornton -
- Ani Tuna - founder of MumLife Australia and host of Beyond Birth
Visit the Education Hub page for more guest and session times.
The fair will also feature over 100 of Melbourne’s most creative and innovative vendors with stalls dedicated to kids clothing, maternity clothing, kids interiors and decor, equipment, fashion and everything in between.
We'll be at the Sydney One Fine Baby fair in November too!
Celebrating the power and magic of lullabies with The Lullaby Effect podcast
As well as music specials, celebrity interviews, and sleepy soundtracks to take you and your little one to the land of nod (all night long!)
Mindfulness tips for parents and kids with Amy Taylor-Kabbaz
The Happy Mama coach shares her techniques for dealing with daily stress as a parent.
Finding my style again after kids
How host Shevonne Hunt rediscovered herself and fashion after cleaning out her closet.
When toddlers won’t sleep: 5 things we learnt from a child sleep expert
Think you'll claim your rest back after babyhood? Think again.
Watch Groovy Ruby live with KIDZ BOP!
KIDZ BOP visited Kinderling Kids Radio and had an awesome chat to Groovy Ruby!
29 classic kids’ songs great for development that you need to play
Studies have shown how important it is for parents to sing to and with their children.
7 memes that capture life as a music-loving parent
Music + kids = hilarity!
The latest Sesame Street neighbour has moved in – and she’s a homeless seven-year-old
Lily's family has a unique story – because they’re homeless.