White chocolate and Oreos make an amazing combination. And this fudge is super easy to whip up! Just remember it does need to set overnight. And then you can chow down to your heart’s content.
White chocolate and Oreo fudge
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 4 - 12 hours
- 400g white chocolate
- 395g condensed milk
- 200g Oreo biscuits
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, make sure you leave some paper hanging over the edges.
- Cut the Oreos into large chunks and set aside until needed.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate into pieces and place in a saucepan with the condensed milk.
- Cook over a medium heat for 10 - 12 minutes
- Add the Oreos to the melted mixture and stir through with a metal spoon.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
Republished with permission from Create Bake Make.
Tasty slow-cooker recipes for families from One Handed Cooks
Yummy, easy and perfect for chasing away the winter blues.
Recipe: The Ultimate Mars Bar and Maltesers Slice
A simple twist on a classic.
5 winning freezer-friendly meals to cook in bulk
Red-hot recipes to save your time and sanity.
5 tips that will help you break out of the "boring" lunchbox
Sushi sandwiches, pinwheel wraps and more! These lunch options are so good, you'll want to try them too.
Recipe: 4 ingredient Milo Balls
3 healthy icy pole recipes for summer
A lot cheaper than buying them too!
Recipe: Nut Free Muesli Bars
Kids love 'em and they're delectable for grownup sweet cravings too.
Fun spooky Halloween mini-pizzas in 10 minutes!
This 10-minute spooky pizza recipe is perfect for your little monsters on Halloween!