The Kinderling family is growing! We're looking for an experienced sales executive in Sydney to help further existing partnerships as well as driving new local and agency advertising across all of our channels (Digital Radio, online, and events). This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to enter a media start-up and be part of building a fast growing business.
The right person for this role will be:
- excited by the opportunities of working in a creative start-up environment;
- hungry to succeed with a proven track record of achieving sales targets;
- hands on work ethic with a structured approach to selling;
- comfortable selling to direct local advertisers and large global brands/agencies;
- a polished presenter with 2-3 years experience in selling radio and online
- able to sell across multiple channels (Radio, Online and events)
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and prospecting new direct and agency sales leads across Australia;
- Developing proposals in response to advertising enquiries both from direct advertisers and agencies;
- Delivering professional presentations to agency teams;
- Managing copywriter, traffic and promo producers to execute campaigns;
- Producing campaign reports for advertisers;
- Regular reporting (performance to budget/ sales achieved and status of leads)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ direct and agency radio sales experience
- Experience in selling online preferred
- Managing campaign workflows and execution
Interested? Please email us your application and CV.
There’s now a musical organ entirely made of Furbies
Pipe dreams do come true.
5 easy ideas for Valentine's Day because you forgot it's today
Fan the flames of desire without having to lift a finger.
15 punny onesies perfect for presents (or for your own bub!)
Hilarious outfits for little ones.
Satirical news bulletin shares hilarious message from ‘women everywhere’ to stop the judgement!
Ladies, ever felt like everyone's judging you? Then you'll get a chuckle out of this.
11 quiet play ideas to calm things right down before bedtime
Need to move your kids' play from 'Let's party' to 'chill out sessions'? Here's how to quietn things down.
BBC Dad 2.0 is the start to 2018 we need
We're still laughing!
10 cheap summer holiday activity ideas for parents
Most of them are screen-free, too!
The top baby name trends for 2018
Experts predict the hottest names of this year.