How well do you know The Wiggles? Today, the kings of the kids mark 25 years in the biz with a new Best Of album, so we're celebrating their colourful career with our 25-question quiz.
How many Wiggles were there originally? Which member was voted Cleo's Bachelor Of The Year? Who married a Wiggle dancer? Take our trivia challenge and see if you're a Wiggles wiz or a wannabe.
Answers listed below - no cheating!
1. What rock band were Jeff and Anthony in before The Wiggles?
A. The Mozzies
B. Adam And The Ants
C. Simon And The Slugs
D. The Cockroaches
2. How many Wiggles were there originally?
3. In 1999, which Wiggle was named Cleo magazine’s Bachelor of the Year?
A. Jeff Fatt
B. Anthony Field
C. Murray Cook
D. Wags The Dog
4. Which Wiggles got married this year?
5. How many ARIA Awards have The Wiggles won?
6. Which member has been in the Army?
7. Which TV show did The Wiggles famously appear on in 2001?
C. Heartbreak High
8. Which educational institution did the original Wiggles meet at?
9. Which of the following is NOT a Wiggles album?
A. Wiggly Bay
B. Wiggly Time
C. A Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas
D. It’s A Wiggly, Wiggly World
E. Yule Be Wiggling
F. Whoo Hoo! Wiggly Gremlins!
G. Wiggle Town
H. Wiggle Inside
10. Finish this Wiggles lyric: “Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga…”
11. Name the group's swashbuckling pirate friend.
A. Captain Featherduster
B. Captain Longsword
C. Captain Feathersword
D. Captain Smellysword
12. Which member married a Wiggles dancer in 2006?
13. Which celebrity has NOT appeared on an episode of The Wiggles?
A. Keith Urban
B. Steve Irwin
C. The New England Patriots NFL team
D. Shane Warne
14. Which Wiggle originally voiced Dorothy the Dinosaur?
15. What song inspired The Wiggles’ band name?
A. 'Wiggle It (Just A Little Bit)' by 2 In A Room
B. 'Wiggle Wiggle' by Bob Dylan
C. 'Wriggle and Roll' by Peter Combe
D. 'Get Ready to Wriggle' by John Field
16. The Wiggles’ ‘Fruit Salad’ song contained just four fruits. Can you name at least three?
17. Which singer was made an honorary Pink Wiggle in 2009?
A. Tina Arena
B. Justine Clarke
C. Kylie Minogue
D. John Farnham
18. The Wiggles have a lot of friends. Who is NOT one of them?
A. Officer Beaples
B. Professor Singalottasonga
C. Claws The Cat
D. The Cook
19. Yellow Wiggle Emma is famous for wearing what kind of hairpiece?
20. How many albums have the group released?
A. Over 30
B. Over 40
C. Over 50
D. Over 60
21. Where would you find Wiggle World in Australia? (hint: it's an amusement park)
22. Which of the below is NOT a Wiggles song?
A. Do The Propellor
B. Do The Pretzel
C. Do The Plank
D. Do The Skeleton Scat
23. Who leads the Underwater Big Band?
24. Which song have The Wiggles NOT covered in their career?
A. ‘Walk On The Wild Side’ by Lou Reed
B. ‘Angel Of Harlem’ by U2
C. ‘Under The Bridge’ by Red Hot Chili Peppers
D. ‘Dirty Deeds’ by AC/DC
25. In 2010, the original Wiggles were honoured with which national award?
1. D - The Cockroaches, who had a top ten hit with ‘She’s The One'.
2. Five. Phillip Wilcher left after the first album to focus on composing music.
3. B – Anthony Field (sadly no photo evidence is online!)
4. Yellow Wiggle Emma Watkins and Purple Wiggle Lachlan Gillespie tied the knot in April.
5. A – 13 ARIA Awards (and they were inducted into the Hall Of Fame in 2011).
6. Anthony Field. He served from 1982 to 1985, and played bagpipes in the army band.
7. B – Neighbours. Here they are rolling into Ramsay Street!
8. Macquarie University in Sydney, where Anthony, Greg and Murray studied early childhood learning
9. H. Wiggle Inside
10. “...Big Red Car!"
11. C. Captain Feathersword
12. Sam Moran. He married dancer Lyn Stuckey, who played Dorothy The Dinosaur in the TV series.
13. D - Shane Warne. And here they are with Steve Irwin (RIP)
14. Murray Cook.
15. D - 'Get Ready to Wriggle' by John Field
16. Bananas, Apples, Melons, Grapes
17. C - Kylie Minogue. She sang on their song ‘Monkey Man’ on the album The Wiggles go Bananas.
18. C - Claws The Cat
20. C. Over 50. The Wiggles have released 55 albums to date!
21. Dream World on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
22. C - Do The Plank
23. Henry The Octopus
24. D - ‘Dirty Deeds’ by AC/DC. While you're here, watch them perform ‘Angel Of Harlem’ on Spicks & Specks.
25. The Order of Australia
12 talented birth photographers to follow
So you won't miss one of their stunning images!
Have a little space cadet? They can now watch real life astronauts read books from space!
This is too cool.
Win The Very Cranky Bear + 5 extra story books!
Plus titles from Tim Winton, Shelly Unwin + more.
Hey mamas! Babyology's Baby Shower is coming to Sydney in June
Book your tickets now to be part of the fun!
9 Mother’s Day out-of-the-box experiences to give this year
We’ve rounded up some brilliant ideas for something a little different.
Jumping Jacks: An indoor game that gets your kids moving
Without spending lots of money, time or effort.
Join the Kinderling House Party at City Recital Hall this July!
Don't miss out on all the fun.
Win a Little Fish prize pack from Walker Books!
The brand-new book series from Lucy Cousins, the creator of Maisy.