Mon 24 December 2018
During the year Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue and the Kinderling Conversation team have been inundated with so many great questions from you.
So many questions in fact that we never quite can get to all them. This special bonus episode of Helpline answers as many questions as possible that have been asked over the course of the year that we didn't get to.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode Chris answers the following questions and looks into the following topics:
- Helping a nine-month-old with terrible day-sleep
- Navigating sibling rivalry between a two-year-old and a four-month-old
- Why a two-year-old might be waking earlier than they used to, and how to get them sleeping longer again
- Tips and tricks to get an eight-week-old sleeping to a pattern, all while keeping their two-year-old sibling to their own sleep routine
- How to stop a four-year-old from coming in to their parents bed overnight
- Helping a 20-month-old re-establish a sleep routine after a day-care disruption
- Curbing hitting behaviour from a four-year-old who lashes out when he doesn't get his way
- Timing feeds for a nine-and-a-half-week-old and tips for getting bub to sleep in the pram
Helpline will be back in 2019 on the following dates;
- Friday January 11 at 11:30 am AEDT as a Facebook live on the Babyology Facebook page.
- Monday January 14 in the Feed Play Love podcast feed, published and available for you to listen back anywhere anytime from 6:00 am AEDT.
If you have a question for Chris over the summer break be sure to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org