Wed 11 July 2018
You'd think that after having your first, second or even third child you'd have the contraceptive game locked down, right?
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP who specialises in women's health and wants women to know there are more than just one contraceptive option out there.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha walks through the options available, the types of contraceptives that are better suited to post-pregnancy, and whether or not contraceptive use can impact the if, when, and how of going on to have more children.
And no, breastfeeding is not a natural contraceptive!
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!