Tue 7 August 2018
When you have few words and big feelings, it doesn’t take much for things to spiral out of control.
But how do we help our toddlers better understand these feelings, and how to deal with them?
Dr Laura Jana, author of The Toddler Brain says that emotion coaching is the key to happier little people (and happier parents).
For more from Laura check out her website.
Listen to more interviews with Laura on Kinderling Conversation by clicking through the topics below:
- Teaching your children to fail well
- How to teach your child self regulation
- What to do when your toddler resists their day sleep
- How to ensure your childs future job success
- Teaching your child how to play well with others