Tue 17 July 2018
Having a child can profoundly affect your life – but how do those changes change your brain? Is baby brain real?
Dr Sneha Wadhwani takes us through the psychological changes during pregnancy, and after you bring you little one home from the hospital and settle in to everyday life.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!