Wed 29 August 2018
Sometimes your first birth can feel like a bit of a blur.
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP and mum of two girls. She's also passionate about women's health.
She takes us through the different screening processes that are currently available, and how to plan your labour.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!