Wed 5 December 2018
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP passionate about women’s health.
Heavy periods aren’t much fun – but how do you define “heavy”?
Sneha gives us a definition of what is considered heavy, and some tips on what can be done about it.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics.
You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
Listen to more Parents & Carers segments
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.