Mon 15 October 2018
Mothercraft nurse and author Chris Minogue takes your parenting questions every week.
With over 30 years experience helping people all over the country she can help with the first few days bringing baby home from the hospital, to managing the transition to big school.
In this episode she tries to help answer some of these burning questions and topics
- Why would a four-year-old still be wetting the bed
- Is 13 hours too much sleep in a 24 hour period for a 15-month-old
- How can you settle a four-and-a-half-month-old without having to feed her back to sleep
- How to help a 10-month-old keep a regular sleep schedule when travelling between Victoria (with Daylight Savings) and Queensland (where they don't have Daylight Savings)
- Why would a three-year-old who has been a good sleeper all of a sudden not go down to sleep on his own
- How to help a teething five-month-old get to sleep when they're grumpy and sore
- When is the best time to move a four-year-old and 12-month-old into the same bedroom
- Why would a five-year-old be scared of going to the toilet alone at home
- What is the best way to wean a six-month-old off night feeds
Remember to always take your trusted medical professional's advice into account, and to consult them for any urgent health issues.