Mon 1 October 2018
If it happens in your family Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue can help.
She has over 30 years experience helpings parents and carers all over the country with everything from those first few days at home, to the toddler years and beyond.
In this episode Chris takes your questions on the following topics;
- Helping a seven-month-old who struggles to settle both overnight and at nap time during the day
- Constipation and bowel issues in a 10-month-old
- Bedtime routine suggestions for a two-and-a-half-year-old
- A six-month-old who only sleeps in mums arms and refuses to go down in their own bassinet
- An eight-month-old who only sleeps in two and a half hour bursts overnight
- Tips for preparing a 20-month-old for the daylight savings change
- A four-and-a-half-month-old who settles well at night, without rocking, but will only sleep in short bursts during the day
- A two-and-a-half-year-old who wakes in the middle of the night screaming and crying
- How to best transition from bed to cot or bassinet for a 26-month-old
Listen to the podcast
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.