Mon 22 October 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue takes your parenting questions to help with everything from your pre-birth jitters to settling newborns and toddler taming.
In this episode Chris joins Shevonne Hunt to look into these questions:
- How to help a one-year-old settle during the day
- What is the best way to transition from formula to cows' milk
- What to expect from the dreaded four month sleep regression
- Why a 10-month-old would refuse to sleep anywhere else except their parents' arms
- How do you teach a 14-month-old good sleep hygiene (when they're currently waking multiple times overnight)
- What can be done to help a one-year-old self settle in their own room without screaming and crying
- What is the ideal sleep routine for an 11-month-old including sleep, meals and breastfeeding times
- How can you get a three-year-old to sleep in their own room
Remember to always take your trusted medical professional's advice into account, and to consult them for any urgent health issues.
Listen to the podcast
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.