Mon 29 October 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has seen her fair share of parenting conundrums over the last 30 years, so if you're having an issue in your family she can help.
In this episode Chris offers advice on how to deal with the following issues;
- Tips on getting an eight-month-old to stop waking every two hours overnight
- Reestablishing a good sleep routine for a 13-month-old after starting daycare
- How to make the transition from co-sleeping to a separate bedroom for an 18-month-old
- When to stop sterilising bottles and water and just offer straight tap water for an 11-month-old
- When to drop a day-nap for a 26-month-old
- How long is too long for a breastfeeding session for a three-week-old
- Why a three-year-old would be acting out since weaning from the bottle and dummy
- How to help an 11-month-old learn to self settle
Remember to always take your trusted medical professional's advice into account, and to consult them for any urgent health issues.
Listen to the podcast
This program is brought to you by Emla. Use emla anaesthetic patches or creams to ease the pain of children's vaccinations and blood tests. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.