Mon 24 September 2018
If it happens in your family, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue can help.
With over 30 years experience helping families all over Austalia with everything from the first days after bringing baby home, the terrible twos and the transition to big school.
In this episode Chris answers these questions and parenting problems;
- How much sleep should a 14-week-old have during the day time, particularly in the lead up to daylight savings
- Why a four-and-a-half-year-old would be testing boundaries and lashing out
- Why a 10-week-old would be catnapping all day
- Could the use of a dummy mess up settling routine for a five-month-old
- Why a three-year-old would be avoiding pooing in a potty
- When to drop down to three bottle feeds for a nine-and-a-half month-old
- Helping a six-month-old resettle during the day
- Helping a four-year-old with additional needs when it comes to establishing routine during a difficult time
Listen to the podcast
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.