Mon 10 September 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has over 30 years experience helping parents and carers with the early days bringing bub home from the hospital to preparing for big school.
In this episode she takes questions covering:
- Changing a nine-month-old's routine
- When to start on formula feeding and how to move on to a different stage of formula for five-month-old twins
- How to balance out two day sleeps for 12-month-old
- Is it too early to drop a day sleep for an 11-month-old?
- What's the best way to toilet-train a three-year-old?
- Getting a two-and-a-half-year-old to sleep better and earlier
- Is it too early to toilet train a 17-month-old?
- How to deal with an 'emotionally' wobbly four-year-old
Remember to always take your trusted medical professional's advice into account, and to consult them for any urgent health issues.