Mon 8 October 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue uses her 30 years experience to help parents all over the country with their own parenting concerns.
In this episode Chris finds answers to questions on the following topics:
- Why a two-and-a-half-year-old might be struggling with their overnight sleep after transitioning from a cot to a big bed
- How long should a child have a dummy
- How to navigate the evening routine while visiting friends (and moving form pram to car seat to bed without fully waking)
- Why a two-and-a-half-year-old might be suddenly scared of things like the bath, the wind, and even birds
- Could toilet training be impacting a two-and-a-half-year-olds' day and night sleep
- When is the best time to transition a 21-month-old from cot to a big bed
- Teaching a two-year-old how to be comfortable with their own company while mum and dad are changing a younger sibling's nappy or paying attention to baby
- Normal speech development for a 17-month-old who only says "dada"