Mon 3 September 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has over 30 years experience helping parents and carers with the early days bringing bub home from the hospital to preparing for big school. In this episode she takes questions covering everything
- How to transition a 14-week-old from a parents' bed to their own cot
- Understanding how sickness affects routine for a nine-and-a-half-month-old
- Why a four-year-old is kicking and hitting and how to teach them that behaviour is not ok
- Counteracting distraction at feeding time for a nine-month-old
- Tips to get a three-and-a-half-year-old to sleep through the night
- The best way to wean a 10.5-month-old
Remember to always take your trusted medical professional's advice into account, and to consult them for any urgent health issues.
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.