Mon 3 December 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue has spent her professional life helping parents and carers all over Australia.
Her book Bringing Baby Home has become a must-read for all new parents.
Listen to the podcast
This episode looks at the following areas;
- Moving bedrooms for a two-year-old and a six-month-old
- Breaking sleep associations for a 13-month-old
- General advice for managing sickness with a 12-month-old
- Recommended sleep routine for an 11-month-old
- Reasons why a 16-month-old would be waking 45 minutes after being put down for the night
- Bedtime routine tips for a 33-month-old
This program is brought to you by Emla. Use Emla anaesthetic patches or creams to ease the pain of children's vaccinations and blood tests. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.