Mon 19 November 2018
She also spends her Mondays joining Shevonne Hunt to take your parenting questions - helping out with everything from the first few days coming home from the hospital, through to navigating the terrible-twos, and separation anxiety and behvaioural issues with older children.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode Chris offers advice covering the following topics;
- What to do to get a 12-week-old to sleep longer through the night
- Tips for what to do in the first weeks coming home from hospital with bub
- How to keep some semblance of order when you know your routine is about to be blown out of the water but a big day of activities for a 12-month-old
- Should you give a two-year-old "sleep inducing medication" for an international trip
- Clarifying the best way to get a three-week-old to sleep after being given many different opinions
- How to transition a four-week-old to the bassinet when they currently only sleep when being held
- How to move a 17-month-old into their own room when they're prone to climbing on the furniture when unsupervised
- Strategies for handling a four-year-old who is talking back and exhibits aggressive behaviours towards other kids at daycare
This program is brought to you by Emla. Use Emla anaesthetic patches or creams to ease the pain of children's vaccinations and blood tests. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.