Mon 17 December 2018
With over 30 years experience helping families all over Australia, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue takes your parenting questions.
From the dreaded sleep regressions to tummy time, breastfeeding tips, sibling rivalry and more.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode Chris answers the following questions and looks into these topics:
- Helping a four-month-old settle after longer sleeping periods during the day
- How to keep a routine for a one-year-old during the silly season
- Strategies to stop a one-year-old from pinching during breastfeeds
- Reasons why a four-and-a-half-year-old might be afraid to use the bathroom at school for poos
- Whining behaviour in three-year-old triplets
- Cows milk for a nine-month-old
- Encouraging a three-year-old to use the toilet for poos
- Why a four-year-old won't stay in their own bed through the night
- Helping an eight-month-old settle after periods of early morning waking