Mon 26 November 2018
This episode looks at how to drop day-sleeps, helping a 19-month-old overcome their preference for one parent, road trip tips with two kids, babies who hate the car, getting all four of your kids off to bed at roughly the same time and more.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode Chris looks into the following topics and questions:
- Tackling the awkward transition from two day sleeps to one with a 15-month-old
- Helping a 19-month-old overcome their preference for one parent over the other
- How to transition a 13-month-old from two day sleeps to one
- Advice on how to have a relatively pain-free interstate road trip with a 14-month-old and a three-and-a-half-year-old
- Getting a two-year-old to go to bed at the same time as their siblings
- Preventing a 12-month-old from moving up so far in her cot that she hits her head when she's sleeping
- General advice around getting a five-month-old more comfortable with car trips when all they do is scream
This program is brought to you by Emla. Use Emla anaesthetic patches or creams to ease the pain of children's vaccinations and blood tests. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.