Mon 5 November 2018
Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue takes your parenting questions and tries to find a solution that works for your family.
With over 30 years experience helping parents and carers all over Australia, if it happens in your family Chris can help.
In this episode Chris looks into the following issues as submitted by listeners:
- Getting to the bottom of clingy and whiney behaviour from a 13-month-old
- A three-month-old who constantly has their fist in their mouth
- Strategies to get five-month-old bub to bottle feed overnight when mum is at work
- Reasons a six-month-old could be waking at 4:30 AM
- Helping a mum with an argumentative and defiant four-year-old
- How to extend a 22-month-old's overnight sleep by a few hours
- Tips on starting daycare for a 16-month-old
- General advice on disciplining a three-and-a-half-year-old
This program is brought to you by Emla. Use Emla anaesthetic patches or creams to ease the pain of children's vaccinations and blood tests. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Listen to the podcast
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.