Mon 10 December 2018
With over 30 years experience helping families all over Australia, Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue takes your parenting questions.
From the dreaded sleep regressions to tummy time, breastfeeding tips, sibling rivalry and more.
Listen to the podcast
In this episode Chris answers questions around the following topics;
- How many breastfeeds does a nine-month-old need during the day (as mum prepares to return to work)
- Helping 10-month-old boy/girl twins to achieve longer day naps
- Advice around a long holiday road trip with a three-year-old and a three-month-old; where the older child is used to long trips but it's the first with the younger child
- Preparing a 13-month-old for a transition down to one day seep
- Understanding why a four-year-old might be talking back and appearing "bad mannered"
- Strategies for toilet-training before a three-year-old
- Gentle weaning advice for a 20-month-old
Hear the latest from Helpline
Kinderling Helpline: Overseas travel tips, 4-year-old aggressive behaviour, best sleep practices and more
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.