Tue 11 December 2018
Next year will be a big one for many, with sons starting school for the first time.
Much-loved parenting educator and author Maggie Dent drops into the studio to give us some priceless tips on how to make the transition a smooth one.
Listen to the podcast
For more from Maggie check out her website.
Plus you can find oodles of her advice on the Kinderling website by clicking through below.
- The 4 biggest myths about boys
- Raising resilient boys and helping them thrive
- The 3 essential tips for raising our boys to be good men
- Why your kitchen cupboards are the best toys for toddlers
- Managing sibling rivalry
- How to give little boys the best start at big school
- How to help an anxious child
- 5 ways to raise boys well (and the value of a well-placed fart)