Thu 8 November 2018
PMS can be a different experience for every woman.
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP and mum of two girls.
She explains what’s going on with PMS, and dispels some myths about ways of keeping the hormones at bay.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!