Thu 29 November 2018
There are lots of intimate health concerns we don’t talk about.
Dr Sneha Wadwhani wants to shed a light on these issues so that more women get the help they need.
GP Sneha she takes us through what Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is and how it can be treated.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics.
You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!
Listen to more Parents & Carers segments
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.