Thu 23 August 2018
It feels like menopause but you've just given birth. What's happening?
Dr Sneha Wadhwani is a GP and mum of two girls and is passionate about women's health.
She explains why many women experience menopause-like-symptoms after giving birth.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Understanding miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!
Listen to more Pregnancy & Baby segments
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, comps and music.