Thu 13 September 2018
It’s not uncommon for women to miscarry before carrying a baby to term.
Some women suffer multiple miscarriages.
Dr Sneha Wadhwani explains why this may be happening, and what you can do to support someone in your life who has had a miscarriage.
Listen to the podcast
Sneha has spoken to Kinderling Conversation in the past about various women's health topics. You can listen to and read about them by clicking through below.
- Sexual dysfunction: More than just not wanting sex
- Incontinence: Why it doesn't need to control your life
- Prolapse: What it is, what it feels like, and what to do about it
- Contraceptives and family planning: Your options explained by a professional
- Psychological changes: From pregnancy to birth and beyond
- All the ways your body changes during and after pregnancy
- First trimester screening and delivery planning
- Baby blues and postnatal depression: What's the difference?
- Postnatal menopause syndrome
- Premenstrual Syndrome: More than being moody
- Pelvic pain: What is normal and when to seek help
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: What is it and how do you treat it?
- Heavy periods: Ladies you don't have to put up with them!